Your search for an ISO 20000 Certification Consultant who has years of experience in this domain ends with us. We have a panel of ISO 20000 Certification Consultants that includes ISO/IEC 20000-1 and ISO/IEC 20000-2 professionals. ISO 20000 is comprised of two parts: a specification for IT Service Management (ISO 20000-1) and a code of practice for service management (ISO 20000-2). ISO 20000 is the first international standard for Information Technology Service Management and is fully compatible and supportive of the ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library) framework. This standard specifies four key service management processes broken into 13 IT processes such as :
- Service Delivery Processes – includes Service Level Management, Availability Management, and Capacity Management
- Relationship Processes – involves interfaces between the service provider and customers and suppliers
- Resolution Processes – focuses on incidents being resolved or prevented
- Control Processes – involves managing changes, assets, and configurations
- Provides a way to align information technology services with business strategies.
- Creation of a formal framework service management and service improvement.
- Provides KPI measurement criteria.
- Creates competitive advantage via the promotion of consistent and cost-effective services.
- Changes an IT driven culture into a business driven culture.
- Provides management a clear view of inter-dependencies across IT and the ISO 20000 processes.
- Promotes risk assessment and risk management.
- Enhanced reputation and perception for using best practices.
- IT becomes pro-active rather than re-active.
- Improved understanding and relationships between IT and the business/customers.
- Creation of a stable framework for both resource training and service management automation.